Saturday, October 4, 2008

· Made televisions Serials, Documentaries, Current Affair Programs, Women, Children programs, Music and Dance programs for Doordarshan and All India Radio.
· Worked as Producer (in charge of entire programming) in a leading Private Satellite television channel in Rajasthan from oct.2001 to July 2002.
· Trained entire programming team in ETV Jaipur.
· Languages, which I can read, write and speak – English, Urdu, Hindi, and Kashmiri.
· Books Published: A book on Television Production Techniques is written by me in co-authorship with Mr. Ashok Jailkhani Senior Deputy Director General Doordarshan, the book is published by a sister concern of famous Prabhat Publications and is available on stalls.

3 comments:

vinod said...

Great Work done,But best is yet to come.come on man,Direct now Bollywood film with Amitabh Bachan or Shahrukh Khan.GOOOOOOOD Luck.

Vinod Tikoo

Dr. Aman Vats said...

Great show! I am sure your best is still to come. Good Luck

Aman

maharaj shah said...

Thanks aman, have great time. I wish to do some good work but can not find good resources. I have not given up trying. I will get some people to contribute hopefully soon.
Cheers
MK